The end of my holiday.

November 06, 2012
Spent pretty much the whole of last night packing. I think I only napped for about an hour or two before I had to wake up.

Somehow, I ended up being late. After getting my refund for taxes and checking in, I realized that I was only left we about 15 minutes to eat. I knew that if I had noodles, I would have taken way longer than that. So I decided to have burger king instead.

Rushed up to the gift shop as soon as I was done with lunch. I had wanted to buy them pineapple tarts and mochi you see. I think I spent close to $200 in there. I had brought along the runaway bag I bought in Thailand earlier this year so that I could stuff all the munchies that I had just bought. It ended up weighing close to 10 kilograms, no joke. I had to carry it and brisk walk at the same time as the gate was closing. Just as I was about to board the flight, the land crew stopped me and said that I had to check in the food bag. She was a little bit rude to be honest, but who cares ? I didn't have to pay for excess baggage.

Finally boarded and the plane took off shortly after. I was thoroughly annoyed as I was knackered, and I'd doze off but wake up repeatedly. Sigh, this went on the entire flight.

Since I was awake when we were flying, I thought I'd take a picture of the lovely clear sky !


I arrived back in Singapore just after 6. Took a taxi back home and this is what I came back with.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.