Christmas party.

December 21, 2012


We had a staff party today.

One week prior to this, I had to inform everyone who they were buying their gifts for, for the gift exchange. It wasn't an easy task seeing as Colosseum @ down town east & Arcadia were included as well. It wasn't any fun for me in the end either, as I knew who I'd be receiving the gift from. Oh wells.

So anyways, we gathered everyone and we started around 3pm. We had some pizzas and finger foods. A big thank you to Janet, who was in charge of food.





Shortly after, we started with the gift exchange. Daniel suggested that we had to write a short note with a little description of ourselves so that the person who received the gift could guess who it was from, to make it a little bit more interesting. Surprisingly, most of us guessed right !


And I would like to thank everyone for the lovely joint birthday surprise for Lynette & myself. I love you guys !



And here is our lovely family photo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.