Birthday dinner with my bros.

December 26, 2012


I met up with my brothers today. It's been quite sometime that we had our full crew together now.

Yuki was the first to arrive. I had spotted a pair of shoes from Adidas recently and I just knew I had to get it. So I made him follow me to Adidas so that I could buy it. Unfortunately, they didn't have any size 5's. The nice sales person then helped me checked if the other outlets had it. Finally, he told me that the outlet at vivo city had size 5's. He then helped me reserve a pair for the next 3 days.

When we were done, Jiarong came. We then walked over to ma maison together. To our horror, there was quite a long queue already. Jeremy then arrived shortly after. We waited for a bit and then the lady asked if we were alright we the counter seat. We rejected at first, but after 15 minutes,  we decided to take it as the queue was stagnant. 

I had already decided what I had wanted to order, even before we got there. I always order the hamburg steak in a stone bowl which came with spaghetti. But unfortunately, it had been removed from the menu. It was replaced with another hamburg dish, which I ended up trying. It wasn't too bad actually, but I still prefer the stone bowl version.


After dinner, Yuki randomly asked me if I like cake. I told him I did, but not from ma maison as they only had tarts. Shortly after, the manager walks over with a cake and they all started singing. This was definitely a shock to me. But a good shock ! Thank you so much my dear brothers, I love y'all very much. 




After dinner, Jiarong left. This explains why is his missing from our annual Christmas tree picture.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.