Ramen date.

December 06, 2012


The few of us had planned a dinner date a few weeks ago for today. Both Shawna and Jason had recently left us, so it's been a few months since we've seen them. For today's dinner, we went to ramen champion.

I had my default shoyu ramen from taishoken.



We all had a good time catching up with one another. And I must admit, I really miss having Shawna and Jason around. Sigh.



After dinner, we decided to go window shopping. We somehow ended up at uniqlo where I saw this really nice brown checkered poncho which I wanted really badly. I would have bought it today if it weren't the last piece. There was a little bit of a defect on that piece I was holding on to, so I didn't really want to make do with it. Oh wells, perhaps I will try other outlets on my day off.


We then walked out and saw a miserable Christmas tree and decided to take a picture with it.


We all headed back for home after our walkies. Check out Fufu who was being stared at for carrying my handbag. He sure carries it well doesn't he ?


I can't wait for our next dinner date !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.