Dinner with the bros.

December 02, 2012
Boy did I have trouble keeping my eyes opened at work today. I should probably try sleeping earlier.

It has been quite a while since I've last seen Yuki and Jr. And as horrible as I sound, I actually couldn't remember when Jr's birthday was, so a few weeks back, I called Yuki up and asked him. And that baka-chan couldn't remember either. But we decided to meet for dinner anyways.

Yuki came after my shift and we walked over to bugis junction. We didn't know what to get for Jr, so whilst walking, we were brain storming. We finally agreed on a pair of  converse. I had to think of some story to get Jr's shoe size. And that only lame thing I could think of was, Yuki's slippers had broke and what size his feet was and whether he had an extra pair of slippers in the car. It took about 5 minutes for him to finally tell me his shoe size. So off we went and bought him a pair.

Jr arrived and asked what we wanted to have for dinner. He suggested liang court and I suggest tampopo seeing as it has been quite a long time since I've been there.

They had a special Japan fair menu which I had ordered from. I had the Hokkaido chirashi don which came with a kani miso soup. And boy was it heavenly.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.