Just me and my grandma.

May 12, 2012










Way before I passed my tp, I already had my mind made up that I was going to buy a honda civic. So after I passed on Thursday, my mother made a call to her old friend asking if he knew of anyone that had a civic for sale. He got back to me today and asked if I was free in the afternoon. He then came to pick me up and brought me to the WCEGA building at bukit batok. It was like this huge ass multi story carpark and the whole of the ground levels were different dealers. He then brought me to his friends shop. He showed me the civic which was silver in color and my ideal color was black, so I told him that if I got this, I would spray it black. And then he asked me if the civic was the only car I wanted. I was kind of stubborn at first, till he showed me the honda accord. Omg, it had my name written all over it. Seriously, it had my name written all over it, no joke. It was way more sexier than a civic. I just never considered the accord as an option because of the difference in the price range. So after checking the car out, I decided to bring the car for a test ride. I was really pleased with the performance of the car and the outer appearance of it. The only thing I disliked about it was the inside of the dash board. It's a little old fashion compared to the one of a civic. But hey, like my mother said "who cares about the inside ?".


Hot or what ? Check out the rims as well. Oh I can't stop drooling. I'm totally in love with it. I will bring my father there tomorrow to check the car out. If he gives the green light, he shall be mine !

Moving on, as you all know, tomorrow is mother's day. I thought I'd bring my grand-mother for an ah-ma day dinner today. She's the best. I asked her what she wanted to have, and she knew I was craving for Japanese food, so she told me that she wanted Japanese food. Isn't she lovely ? I took her to the waraku at central. We had such a feast. We had 2 portions of salmon sashimi, potato mentai and a main course each. My grand-mother ordered a bowl of ramen which turned out to be rather good, whilst I had my usual soba, but they had run out of yamakake so it wasn't as good as it would have been with that it, but still, I got to eat my favorite natto.





After dinner, I had wanted a picture of my grand-mother and I. So away we snapped. It was hilarious. The first few that we took, it looked as though taking a picture with me was such a chore. She had on this constipated face. So after a few attempts, she managed to put a mini smile on her face.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.