Happy mother's day ママ ! ❤

May 13, 2012

Happy mother's day to all the wonderful mothers out there, especially mine. I would just like to thank my mother for always being there for me even though she can't be by my side, but thanks to facetime, I get to see her everyday. Mama I miss you so much and it sucks that I only get to see you once a year. Every night, I wish you were there to put me to sleep and kiss me goodnight. Thank you for being my super mum, my best friend and everything else. I'm proud to be your daughter. I love you.

That aside, as you all know, I went to look for my potential husband yesterday. I did a test drive yesterday and I fell in love with him after. I did however want my father to have a look at it and if he gave the green light, it would then be mine. So fortunately, my father had some free time to spare today and we went down to have a look at it. He spent a good hour inspecting every part of the car before deciding to take it for a test drive. I think the poor guy that followed us had a shock of his life. My father quickly turned into a mad man whilst trying to put the car to the test. I shall not state what my father did but I thought the guy's facial expression was hilarious. He was actually in a state of shock. But yeah, we got back and my father told me that he was really pleased with the performance of the car. And so, we got married.

Meet my husband, Mr Accord Honda.






Ain't he gorgeous ?

This is the best present I have ever received in my life. A big thank you to my grand-mother ! 

1 comment:

tina said...

I love you and miss you very much too, mama akachan! muacks!

Powered by Blogger.