My new husband.

May 17, 2012
I've been so excited these past few days that I haven't been eating or sleeping properly. Over what you ask ? About bringing my husband home.  I was told that I had to wait about 2 weeks to about a month tops before I could bring him home, so when I received the phone call yesterday telling me I could go down anytime to collect him, I was over the moon.

I quickly called to ask Justin if he could make it today to help me bring him home and he was, so I met him at BBDC at 3pm and we took a taxi to the car dealer. Spent about 15 minutes doing all the paper work and off we went. We had to rush down to the town council at commonwealth so that I could purchase my season parking which closes at 5pm. Luckily we made it in time. We headed to the petrol station after as my husband was hungry. Fed him with the 98 which cost me $105 for a full tank. Purchased parking coupons and got myself a cashcard as well.

After all that was settled, Justin took me to jalan besar to get some accessories for my car. They seriously had everything in there but I only bought a rear-view mirror and a coupon holder. I'll buy more stuff eventually, but for now, I'm contented.

We then decided to go have dinner. I wanted to buy him dinner and so I asked him what he wanted to eat and his reply was bak chor mee. So anyways, he drove toward the direction and couldn't find it, so somehow we ended up at changi village. We both had wanted chicken chop, but I just couldn't decide which sauce I wanted, so he just ordered a black pepper and a mushroom sauce one. He also ordered a portion of siew mai and har kau and then realised we were dining at a halal place, but honestly speaking, the siew mai was rather tasty !


So I just want to say a big big thank you to Justin for today.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.