WCG : Day 2.

September 10, 2011


As if yesterday's 830am wake up wasn't torturous enough , today we were all made to wake up at 7am.

FANFUCKINGTASTIC.

Spent $20 on taxi fare just to get there for 930am which the organizers said to us the day before and the doors weren't even open and just to rub salt to the wound, they only opened the doors to the hall at 1030am.

Semi finals : TeamMVP.G1 vs TeamMVP.Krome / Casi vs Rejects.Quantum. I absolutely hate it when 2 teams from the same clan play against each other, but hey, what can we do ey ? Just give our support to both. The semi finals were again played on the stage. Love it when they play on the stage. The feeling is completely different. After battling it out, TeamMVP.G1 won, but nonetheless, well played TeamMVP.Krome. You guys did well !

Walked over to the next hall where Texas chicken was located for lunch. Frankly speaking, I'd still choose kfc over texas chicken any day.

Guess what we did after lunch ? Yes, the waiting game. We waited, and waited and waited for the finals. My poor ass was so sore from all the sitting down and not to mention my poor lungs over exercising from the excessive smoking.

Finals : TeamMVP.G1 vs Casi. I felt so nervous for them as they walked up the stage. I knew how badly they wanted this title. As soon as the game started, my fingers, my toes, my arms and my legs were all tightly crossed ! And we all cheered as loud as we could to boost their motivation even more ! I'm not sure of the final scores for both TFM & SD, but the opponents definitely got rinsed.

WCG CHAMPIONS 2011, CONGRATULATIONS TeamMVP.G1 ! 













No comments:

Powered by Blogger.