Smurf date.

September 20, 2011
I had a lovely movie date with my grand-mother today. I planned to take her out last week but seeing as she was down with the flu, we postponed it. We went to watch the 1230pm timeslot of the smurfs. I used to love watching it as a child and apparently I still like the smurfs. It was definitely worth watching in the big screen.

Seeing my grand-mother laughing away happily made my day too. What a smurfing good movie !


After the movie, we took a slow walk around basement 2 of plaza singapura. We ended up eating 4 sticks of pork bulgogi, ambon & pulut udang.

Walked past this bakery and saw that they sold durian crepe. Bought a packet of it seeing as she loves durians but are forbidden to eat them at home.

What a smurftastic day !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.