Taiwan 2011 - Day 4.

March 31, 2011


I decided to go have at look at the national palace museum today. Aside from taking a liking to palaces and castles, I have recently taken interest in museums as well. It must be the age.



You know what though ? You'd never expect it, but I've had the best tasting pearl milk tea I have ever had in my life at the cafe located inside the museum.



My next stop was the Sun yat sen memorial hall. But first, here's me waiting for my bus.







Seeing as it was still daylight, I thought I'd go back to the same street I was the day before yesterday to continue shopping again.





As for dinner, I already had my mind made up. Steamboat has always been my favorite and you can't go to Taiwan and not have steamboat at least once.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.