Taiwan 2011 - Day 2.

March 29, 2011


Started the day early and explored Ximdending which was where I was staying. Although everything was still closed, I just walked down the streets to further familiarize myself with the area.


I then took the metro to 忠孝復興站. Can you guess why I went there ? THE KITTY-CHAN CAFE. Just because I wanted to.


This is what it looks like on the inside.





My kitty-chan meal.






Even the toilet was kitty-chan-ed.



After all that eating, I decided that it was time for shopping. When I say shopping, all I really wanted was Porter.

I had planned to buy only one bag but I ended up with one more bag and a t-shirt. I spent almost $600 there but I was still smiling when I walked out. Teehee.



After hours of shopping, I desperately needed a break. I went into a cafe called VVG bon bon. Now this cafe was of the next level. It was super pretty. To accompany my cup of tea, I had this piece of really sinful chocolate marshmallow cake which was heavenly.





When I felt like I had rested enough, I took a train back to the hotel to drop off my shopping bags before heading out to Taipei 101. I alighted at 市政府站 and it took me about 20 minutes on foot to get there.




When I finally made it there, I was told that the outdoor observatory deck was under renovation but I decided to go up there anyway and it cost me 400nt. The elevator was cool. It took us just 45 seconds to get to the 89th floor. 

I spent about 5 minutes up there and I swear I covered pretty much everything. I must say though, it was a really pretty view. I am attracted to lights and my my, the lights of Taipei was awesome. 





I headed to a night market after I was done at Taipei 101. Which one you ask ? I actually have no idea which night market I went to. But nevertheless, the food was awesome yet again. You know what caught my taste bugs ? The oyster omelette.





After I was done, I headed for the train station and as I was waiting for the train, I came across this.


It made me feel super safe.

You thought I was going back to sleep ? Well you thought wrong. As if I didn't have enough to eat, I went and got myself a huge bowl of beef instant noodles.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.