New pets at work.

January 25, 2023
Omg, you’d never guess what happened! 

After 5 days of being absent from the warehouse, we finally returned to work and look what we found.


And I only realized when I heard a meowing through the closed shutters and decided to go out to have a look. 

First it was the mummy kitty, who happens to be very very friendly and then we saw more!





And then, there was 5!

I’m not quite sure what happened, but we now have a mummy kitty and 5 kittens living on our premises! 

Aren’t they just the cutest?

Seeing how malnutritioned they all looked, we just had to give them some love. It took a lot of effort, but they all ate in the end.





Well, apparently there were 6 kittens, but one got hit and rolled over by a van yesterday. I wish I never knew that. :(

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.