Midnight packing.

January 21, 2023

So, packing overnight isn’t something new. But packing overnight at the new warehouse is. 

I thought we were all done with packing and had a long weekend ahead us, but I thought wrong. 

Just as I was about to get comfy in bed, my boy turns around and tells me that there are nearly 200 packages that will be late if they’re not packed and picked up by tomorrow night. And then he proceeds to say that he’ll go to the warehouse in the morning to pick and pack them himself, before heading home for reunion dinner. Obviously I wasn’t going to let him do that by himself right?

Hence, the midnight packing session. 

Now here comes the crappy part. 

Getting into Tuas south is not a problem. Getting out is. Unless your luck level is high, you’re basically not leaving Tuas south without your own vehicle. 

We finished packing at about 4am. And we tried all apps, but to no avail. 

We drifted in and out of sleep whilst waiting. And remember our AI manga episode? I’m not sure if it was just a bad dream or was it my imagination, but I remember waking up to the sounds of loud banging against our office door and walls. But as I said, I honestly can’t tell whether it really happened or it it was just a nightmare. Whichever it is, it was truly horrifying.

Well, we finally managed to get ourselves a grab at about half last 6. Thank you to whoever grabbed into Tuas south!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.