24 hours.

November 15, 2022
So, after coming home from hdl, I took a nice warm shower and was about to dry my hair and I was of course looking forward to sleeping. But yes, as soon as I went into the room, my boy hit me with some bad news.

I’m not sure how much I can disclose, but long story short, we’re kind of in a pickle.

My boy did some thinking and decided that he should go back and pick as much as he can and then we’ll all just pack when we get there in the morning. I then told him that what he said didn’t make any sense and so, we both rushed back to the warehouse.

As if we didn’t feel miserable enough, it started pissing it down halfway there. We felt crap because we realized that we couldn’t stop right in front of the warehouse like we usually do, as now the gates are locked at 10pm sharp. We had one miserable small umbrella to share between us, which you prolly think it’s better than nothing right. Guess what? When my boy got out of the grab to check if the side gates was unlocked, the umbrella decides that it should just not work now, right at this desperate moment. 

The joke was, my boy went equipped in his shoes, because he realized that he would have to do a whole load of walking, but yes, he ended up swapping to slippers. And I had to change into a set of pajamas that we’re selling because I obviously can’t go shirtless.

So, finally 9am came and everyone else breezed in whilst I was having my breakfast. By this time, my eyes felt like sandpaper, but we basically had to keep going and we actually kept on going till we completed all them orders. 



I hope to never have to go through this nightmare ever again. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.