2 dinners.

October 08, 2022
These days, I’m getting used to having two dinners in 1 night. Does that sound confusing af? 

Well, basically, we’d have a full on dinner at one place and then my boy decides that it’s not enough and we’d go to another place to have another dinner. That’s basically what two dinners in 1 night means.

So, for our first dinner, he took me to Lee Do to have my first ever Teochew cold crab. Honestly, it was quite delicious. It’s basically just plain cooked crabs, refrigerated. This way, you get to taste the full natural sweetness of the crab, as compared to when it’s covered with all the different sauces such as chili crabs or pepper crabs. But hey, I love crabs however they’re cooked!

The main reason why we went all the way there, apart from the cold crabs, was because of the shark’s fin soup. Omg, it was fanfuckentastic! It’s been absolute ages since I last had any. 


Although it was a very long wait for the rest of the dishes, I think the soup made it all worth it. And when I say long, I really mean long. Like, I ate my crab super slowly, savoring every single bite kind of long and finished my crabs but we were still waiting for our food kind of long.





As if all the food we just had wasn’t enough, my boyf wanted to go try san-nakji. San-nakji is basically live octopus. So, off to Pohang seafood we went. We literally just travelled from the east to the west, just for this. 


But obviously my boy had to have something else apart from san-nakji and he chose to have the kimchi beef stew.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.