博多一幸舎.

June 22, 2022
Hakata ilkousha was one of our favorite ramen shop. We used to go at least once a month and then corona happened. 

This meant that we haven’t actually been there for 2 years! Now, that’s a pretty long time.

I know most people go to ramen places specially for their ramen, which ikkousha does pretty well, but we specially go to them for their gyoza, fried rice and mentai rice. As weird as it sounds, it really is awesome.

So, having not been for 2 years, we were pretty excited. We tried to get there before the lunch crowd, but apparently it was already full. There was only one other person in the queue before us, so it wasn’t that bad. To save time, they made us order whilst waiting in line. 

The first change we noticed was the fact that the jug of water, free flow hard boiled egg and pickles are no longer on display at every table. Now, those pickles were the bomb I tell you. Unfortunately, the taste will only be a memory from now on or until they start offering it again at least.





So, we definitely did enjoy our meal. Despite not having been for 2 years, we thought that the food tasted exactly how we remembered it to be. So that was an ace! I was however annoyed at the fact that they do serve water for free, which I obviously didn’t know, so I ordered water and paid for it when they could have just told me that they served water anyways.

And just a little warning in case you survive on credit cards, they only accept cash. Luckily I had some cash on me! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.