4 feis!

June 11, 2022
Weekends have turned into mahjong sessions and of course the luck varies from week to week. 

Apart from luck, house rules also depends on where you play. Commonly in Singapore, people usually play without the joker. In case you’re wondering what the joker does, one joker can basically replace any card. 

Well, I used to play without the joker, but ever since I played with my granny at her friends place with the joker, it’s been joker all the way. 

So, how the joker hack works is if you have 4 joker by the end of the game and win with it, even if you have no flowers or animals, be it pong and eating together, it would still be counted as a limit game. It’s rare to get, but less rarer than the other hack, which is the one I got today. Basically, right at the start of the game, without taking any flowers, if you get 4 jokers, it’s an instant win. 


Wooooo! I wonder when I’ll see it again. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.