Daycation.

September 04, 2020



Yes, that's what I'm going to call it. A daycation. 


And the destination - Tokyo. Well, at least with some imagination anyways. 


How did we come up with that? Well, it just so happened that our planned lunch and dinner were both Japanese, so we decided that it'd be a Japanese themed day.


We started the day off with lunch at Koh grill & sushi bar. I've been wanting to take Aunty Florence & Aunty Pearly for ages, but just didn't get the chance to. 10 years later and we finally went. 







After lunch, we decided that we'd go have coffee over at the Shibuya crossing. Nah, I'm only joking. There's this place where we frequent for our coffee fixes called the Crossroads over at the Marriott. Do you get the joke? 


So yes, as expected, it was full and it looked like it was going to be full for quite a while. I don't know why, but somehow, that place is permanently filled up. After our mini discussion, we decided to head over to Great world city instead, where we could have coffee as well as do some shopping. And besides, the dinner place that we were going to was at Robertson Quay. 


Then came dinner time and we had okonomiyaki. Nanjya monjya is the best place for okonomiyaki if you ask me. 







Pardon me for the 2 badly taken photos of the okonomiyaki and no I wasn't drunk. I seriously have no idea why they turned out this way. I blame it on the katsuoboshi. It was probably flapping around too much and my camera couldn't focus on that plate on awesomeness. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.