Drama list.

September 26, 2020

Well, we're now a 100 days into phase 2. 


Happy 100 days guys! Yeah, only joking.


We're still pretty much home 90% of the time and if you're like us and need to find some sort of entertainment, well, here's a list of Korean dramas that we have watched up till now. 


Just so you know, just a little into circuit breaker and we managed to convince my grand-mother to join our K-drama marathons. The thing is, she only finds it "interesting" if the main lead is handsome. DOH. What kind of a criteria is that ? The other thing she digs is period dramas and to be fairly honest, I'm up to my neck with period dramas. The only period drama that I rate is Empress Ki. 


Well, here's the list. 


**Please note that the list is in the order we watched it in and not a rating. 


1. Bride of Habaek.



2. Rugal.



3. Master's sun.



4. Diary of a night watchman. 



5. Suspicious partner.



6. Haechi.



7. My golden life.



8. Left handed wife.



9. Oh my venus.



10. My secret terrius.



11. Dr Jin.



12. The world of married.



13. Fiery priest.



14. Remember: War of son.



15. It's okay to not be okay.



16. Moon embracing the sun.



Well, I sure hope you find your next drama through this list!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.