太郎ちゃん.

September 17, 2020

 Tarou-chan is an old man now. All he ever does is sleep.


Every morning when I wake up at 730am, he is still asleep. Then about half past 8, he would show his face for a bit and then he would go cotch in his bed until I grab him and that's only because he has to go down for his walk. He would then come home and have his breakfast kibbles.


Can you guess what he does after eating?


Well, if you said sleep, you got it right. 


Usually when he takes his nap at this time, he would be on his spot on the far end of the sofa. I tend to disturb him during this period of the day because I'm like sat here thinking, didn't my son just wake up? What a horrible mother I am.


The next time he moves, will probably be my lunch time. He'd sit there with his puppy eyes and he'd be staring at you the entire time you eat. Well, that's probably because we used to give him food back in the day. Nowadays, I refuse to give him anything we eat. I don't know what's wrong with him but it seems out of the 4 soldiers, only he is suffering from skin problems. Even Baby-san, who had human food every single day didn't have any skin problem. 


So anyways, after I'm done with my meal, I still see him at the entrance to the kitchen, still hoping that he'd get some food. I'm not kidding, but this happens on a daily basis. 


After getting all disappointed, he'd go back to his cute little basket and sleep whilst we have our K-drama marathon. If I don't disturb him, he could actually sleep the whole way through. 



But naughty mummy always disturbs him on the way to the toilet, or when I decide to shout "BONE BONE".



Yup, today he had some bone bone time. 


So we'd watch our dramas all the way till the evening and then Tarou-chan would go for his night walks, come back up and it's dinner time. Dinner is a little bit more special. Up until recently, his night feed consisted of minced beef, carrots, pumpkin and rice. We recently swapped the minced beef for salmon though and got rid of the rice. I'm just experimenting with different diets at the moment, in hopes that his skin gets better. 


But yes, after dinner, you can find him in his bed asleep again. 


So yes, this is the daily life of Tarou-chan. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.