Ladies day out.

July 22, 2020

 It seriously feels like forever since we last saw everyone. 


We used to meet up in bigger groups but we all have to deal with changes and that means a group of five, for now anyways. 


So today, we decided that we'd have a ladies day out. It's just Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly, my mum and myself. 


I must say, we had a really great time. 


We started the day of with lunch at Wan hao at the Marriott. 








We then went window shopping back and forth between Tangs and Takashimaya. But what it really felt like was an exercise session. Thankfully though, my mules were pretty comfy. 


After all that walking, we decided that we'd go to the Crossroads for a drink, but somehow ended up with nachos.




Then came the time for dinner. After agreeing on Japanese food, I thought that I could finally take them to Koh grill. But hey, the queue was horrendous as usual. COVID ? What COVID ?


We decided that we weren't going to join in the queue and ended up Din tai fung next door.







We actually noodles as well, but as soon as I saw them xiao long baos, nothing else mattered and so yeah, basically, I forgot. Teehee.


You know after camping at home for so long, being out all day kind of made me feel like I was on a 1 day sightseeing tour, overseas somewhere. 


And do you know what I regret ? Forgetting to take a group photo yet again. T.T 


But other than that, we had a wonderful day~ 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.