Sopho disappointed.

March 23, 2020
I love my Japanese food, there's no doubt there.

But every so often, not too often, I crave for something different.

And today, I had a craving for Vietnamese beef pho. The first place that popped into my head was Sopho. We had it once at the branch at Jewel and thought it was fantabulous. We had no intention of travelling all the way to Jewel though of course, so we checked for the nearest one to us and that was Great world city.

So, this was what we had for lunch.


You can't have Vietnamese food and not have the fresh spring rolls. I reckon it's the best thing ever !


This was the biggest disappointment in the entire history of disappointments. Don't get me wrong. The broth was actually quite tasty, but do you see the lack of ingredients ? All we got was 2 miserable slices of beef and the non existent bean sprouts ? Wow.


This plate of fried glass noodles was actually the bomb. I'm quite glad we ordered this.


The fried rice was quite good as well.

So yes, was fairly disappointed to be honest.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.