P.S cafe.

March 12, 2020
Recently, we have been visiting Great world city quite a fair bit.

To be honest, I used to hate going there as I found that there was nothing much in that mall. In fact, the only time I'd go there is when I can't find seats at the other cinemas that I frequent.

But hey, although they are in the midst of revamping the outside part of the mall, the insides have been completely revamped and it is pretty awesome now. And besides, Meidiya have relocated there and we do pretty much all of our grocery shopping there. Did I mention the huge cold storage as well ? It's pretty awesome.

The bad thing though, there are way more people visiting Great world city now.

So anyways, we were going to meet Uncle Keechye & Aunty Florence for dinner and we always ask the same golden question - "where should we meet ?". Today though, my mum and I gave an instant answer and that was P.S cafe. The amount of times we walked past it to get to the taxi stand, yeah, it's hard to ignore.

Well, here's dinner.



Shortly after we finished our dinner, Uncle Henry & Aunty Pearly joined us for coffee and desserts.




I must say, I really did like the desserts there, although I feel really guilty now. But I guess, they were worth the calories. 

Anyways, it was a really nice meet up. Always time well spent with this bunch. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.