Mcgriddle.

February 18, 2020

Currently, my number 1 favorite burger from McDonalds is the samurai burger. It has been holding it's number 1 position for quite a number of years now. 

My second favorite burger has to be the prosperity burger, even though I probably only have it once every year during the Chinese new year period.

I'm not big on fast food in the first place and only ever have it once in a blue moon, but recently, I have fallen in love with Mcgriddles. I could eat it everyday, that's how much I love it. 

So today, I decided to take my father to have some. He's never tried it, so he was unsure how it would turn out. But hey, he's in love with it too ! He too reckons that it's one of the best burgers that he's had at McDonald's. 


Just look at this. How could anyone resist this beauty.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.