カレーライス.

February 13, 2020
So, my mum's away at the moment and what better time to visit Cocoichi than now !

Well, let me explain.

My mother is not huge on carbs, well, neither am I, but I am a sucker when it comes to Japanese rice. Like, if you fed me Japanese rice, I'd gladly eat it every single day. And basically, there's nothing much for mother to have here except for Japanese curry and rice, so we usually tend to avoid coming here when she's around.

I ordered my usual omu kare rice today, with additional spinach, cheese, sliced pork and curry.


Huge isn't it ?

Well, apparently the couple beside us thought so too. They also thought that we couldn't speak english and this is the conversation they had between themselves.

Boy: Omg, look at her plate. She so skinny, can eat finish meh?
Girl: Ok what, lunch time can eat more calories, but I don't think she will finish it anyway.

So, of course I didn't finish the whole plate. I gave more than half away to my dad, which they did not see.


Boy: OMG OMG, wtf she finish the whole plate leh.
Girl: Wts, why she eat so much then not fat de.

And that was my entertainment for the day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.