Out for the day.

September 29, 2018
Oh so knackered.

We were out for the entire day.

We started off the day with coffee with Uncle Peter at Marriott. I really like the latte there. Not quite sure what was so special about it though, I just liked it. Tee hee.

So before we left Marriott, we went to the little girl's room and I saw that a raid had just come on. As my hands were wet, I got my mother to raid for me. She wasn't quite sure what to do, so I just told her to keep tapping.


As for lunch, I had a craving for the salmon katsu from Saboten. Besides, my mother hasn't been, so it was the perfect arrangement.


After that heavy lunch that we had, we decided to walk it off. And so, off to Bugis we went for some shopping.

Before we knew it, it was time for dinner.

We went to the hawker at Zion road where we met with Aunty Florence, Aunty Pearly and crew.

And what a spread we had.








And it is now time to hibernate.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.