Leaving on a jet plane.

September 06, 2018


Never have I been 4 hours early for any flight in my entire life, but I guess there's a first for everything ey ?

Here's how it goes.

This morning, I asked what time we were leaving for the airport so that I could be ready by then. My mother then said that we have to leave at about quarter past 4 as there might be traffic and trust me traffic can be really bad on the M25. This was also my first time flying off on a weekday, so I did not know what to expect.

We left at about 5pm at my mother was stressing herself out with all them what ifs.

Here's the thing. We got to Heathrow in less than 20 minutes.

We checked in and then my mother realizes that she had made a boo boo. She actually thought that our flight was at 735pm as that was the timing of the original flight that we had booked prior to this and the flight that we were on departs at 945pm.

So yes, we more than 2 hours to burn, we found ourselves having a 2 hour long dinner at an Italian restaurant.





So, whilst walking towards immigration, there was this really large advertisement that made me chuckle and I couldn't resist taking a photo of it.


Did it make you chuckle too ?

Well, we're just about to board now.

See in you 14 hours Singapore.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.