I survived.

September 07, 2018
14 hours later and we're home.

So, we didn't enjoy the luxury of travelling home in premium economy. I must say that even though we are tiny and do not require the extra leg room, there sure is a vast difference between economy and premium economy.

But nonetheless, we made it home.

If you read the post prior to this, you would know that we had a 2 hour long dinner at an Italian restaurant and my grand-mother actually finished that whole serving of seafood marinara by herself. So when supper was being served 2 hours into our flight, she had no intention of eating.

Well, this was my over salty soy sauce chicken.


I've been having trouble sleeping lately, so I knew that I needed them movies to keep me company. If only there was internet connection on the flight, I'd game those 14 hours away.

Fortunately for me, the inbound flight had Deadpool 2, which I missed at the cinema, so I was really chuffed to see it.

The remaining time spent was used napping on and off and watching them local dramas that I had in my iPad, because apart from Deadpool 2, it was either the fact that I had already seen it or it I had no interest in.

Just so you know, I almost died from the cold. I dozed off and woke up freezing. I then reached out front to the seat in front of me to grab the blanket and realize that it wasn't there anymore. My legendary grand-mother had used 2 blankets. ._.'

Just 2 hours before our time of arrival, breakfast was served. I wasn't feeling all that hungry, in fact, I hardly ate.


Well, we only just got back home.

Off to go get my son now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.