Two birthday celebrations in one day.

January 16, 2017
Lunch.

So my father's birthday is just around the corner and seeing as he'll be at work on the actual day, we thought we'd bring him out for a birthday lunch instead today. Besides, the 3 boys have their yearly vaccinations appointment today, so why not kill 2 birds with one stone !

Of course I let my father choose what he wanted to eat and he chose Ma maison. We decided to go to the one at Central as we felt that it would be less crowded, but to our horror, that outlet had closed down. I then wanted to take my dad to the one at Bugis, but my dad didn't want to the hassle and so he had a look around and decided that he wanted to go to Billy bombers instead.

I'm not sure how they are surviving there, but we were the only customers at lunch !


Here's what we had for lunch.






So the food is not as good as I remembered it to be. I remember dining at Billy bombers on a few occasions back in the day and I remembered it to be quite good. Take my hot dog as an example. I'm not a big fan of Western food, but I do enjoy a good hot dog, but the hot dog as you can see from the photo, wasn't very appetizing. It was pretty dry to be honest. 

The service though, was top notch !

Well, I guess as long as my father is happy, that's all that matters ! 

Dinner.

For dinner today, we had a belated birthday dinner for Krystal. I don't know what is wrong with Fufu, but he seems to be attracted to Dazzling cafe because of their bunny chairs. I had to make use of the chair then !


I must agree that the chairs are really cute, but aside from that, I wouldn't want to have a meal there to be honest. I'm terrified of the spaghetti feast we've had the past birthday celebration we had. There isn't much else on the menu except for spaghetti you see. So all we can do it order almost every single spaghetti there is and share. Can you understand my fear for it now ? 

I wouldn't mind going there for a coffee and dessert though. Just not too keen on having a meal there.

Well, here's what we had for dinner.








And here's Krystal's toast cake.


And the mandatory group shots.






Well, I'm off to bed now. I'm feeling really knackered from being out the whole day. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.