あけましておめでとうございます!

January 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone !

Well, I can't believe it's 2017 already. It felt like just yesterday I was writing up my new year's resolution for 2016 and suddenly, I'm doing up my list again. I think someone needs to invent a pause button for life.

☆ Keep my temper in check.
☆ Spend more time with my grand-mother & father.
☆ Save more money.
☆ Cut down on nicotine gum.
☆ Maintain my weight at 40kg.

I wanted to have Japanese food for lunch as it was New year today, but there isn't much Japanese food options on the delivery sites and I wasn't keen on heading out either, so I settled for Thai food instead.

It sure was a spicy meal !




Met up with some friends for coffee at the usual timing of about 4ish. For today's coffee place, we went to Brunches cafe. It was a really unique cafe with all the cool decoration. If you love your cafes, you should really make a trip down there to have a look. It's pretty cool.

Here's the address.

Brunches cafe
96 Rangoon Road
Singapore 218381

After all this cafe hopping, I've come to realize that I can't drink the coffee from cafes. It's way too rich for me and it makes me feel sick after. I either feel like throwing up or I get a migraine, so I find other beverages to drink instead.

I went for a matcha latte today and it was quite good.


Here's a group shot.


For dinner today, we decided to walk down the road to have bak kut teh. We just thought it'd save us the trouble of travelling and re-parking. Besides, it only took us like 5 minutes to get there.

Well, here's the feast we had earlier.

















And in case you were wondering, yes, we finished every bit of it. Well, they all did anyway.

Well, we're now at Minds cafe and we're about to start our board games session. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.