Ash brown.

January 26, 2017


Sooooooooooo, I've had the same hairstyle and same hair hair color for years now and I've got bored of it. I'm not the brave to change to a new hairstyle, but I really wanted to have my hair color changed.

I knew that this change would mean that I have to bleach my whole head and that would take ages, but I was prepared for it anyway.

I was supposed to have lunch at Ma maison but the queue was horrendous and besides, I was going to be late for my appointment with Glenn, so I just settled for Japanese food that was just a few steps away from Ma maison.

Here's what I had.



Well, I ain't ever going back there ever again. Teehee. Yes, it was that bad.

So I had to sit and wait whilst my hair was being bleached, but luckily for me, I had endless supply of hearts, so I could keep myself entertained with tsum tsum.

Just for your information, I had to sit there from 130pm-6pm and it wasn't even the color I wanted, but hey, it's all good. It's still a nice change for me !

I ended having an impromptu dinner at Hai di lao with Andrew, Jiawei & Bazhang. Like seriously, last minute. We were texting in the group chat at 530pm and by 7pm, we were all there. ^w^


I leave you with my new hair color !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.