Ubereats fail.

January 03, 2017
It was yet another ubereats day again for me but there was a minor hiccup today. I ordered from Song of the prince and the rider went and left without my food. I called up the restaurant who then gave me the number for ubereats and so I called them up and was told that I'd get a refund. I wasn't very pleased, but what could I have done ? Oh wells. Re-ordered Japanese bento instead and waited another 30 minutes.


I like ubereats because there isn't a minimum delivery order. You can order literally a $2 item and just pay $3 for delivery.

With foodpanda, there is a minimum order of $15 on top of a $3 delivery fee, so sometimes, it's just impossible to hit. Although, I must say that there is a wider variety here. It's good when our friends come over for mahjong though. We just all agree on one restaurant and just pay that $3 delivery fee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.