Beauty in a pot.

August 11, 2015


So today my dad came over and sadly, my new ride still hasn't come yet. My dad had a subway yet again, whilst I just cooked a can of soup.

For today's movie, we had a transporter marathon - literally. 


I actually have something to admit. I've never watched any of the transporter movies and today I realized how much I have been missing out on. It's such an awesome movie ! My dad really enjoyed it as well. 

Just last week we tried dining at beauty in a pot but it was full. So today, I managed to get us a table. 

Here are photos of dinner.















Okay, so I get what the hype was all about now. It was certainly tasty, but the more you drank the soup, the more thick it felt and it got a little bit much for us. I'm more of a hai di lao person I reckon, but 'beauty in a pot' is still worth the visit. Do remember to make a reservation before you head down though as they're pretty hot.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.