Lights up, logos out.

August 14, 2015


So as y'all know, I am a very eager beaver and you know what that means ? I got pretty much everything done today.

First mission of the day, changing of license plate ( legal plates of course ).

Then I went back to night conceptz to have lights installed to various parts of the car. If you ever feel like adding lights to your car, give 64834838 a call and look for Victor.

I did the same thing as I did whilst waiting for the A5. I took a taxi to Hougang mall to have my favorite claypot herbal chicken for lunch.




I had to wait for about an hour or so before the car was done. I then rushed down to Chinatown to replenish my Swarovski crystals so that I could get down to business and finish blinging my logo. 

But before that, I needed to re-fuel.






To Din tai fung : You really need to make the chilli crab xiao long baos a permanent dish.

Well, here's my other boy halfway through his make-over.




Right, time to get down to serious business.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.