Movie and Ma maison.

August 04, 2015


So my father came over today and unfortunately my new car has not arrived, so we had no choice but to have lunch downstairs. My dad had a subway whilst I just had a bowl of soup.

Managed to put on 2 movies for my dad today.

1. Gamer


I've always like this movie, but my dad not so much. Perhaps it's the gamer girl that's in my bloood ?

2. The call


It was my first time watching it and can I just say what an awesome movie this was ! My dad shared the same thoughts as well

For weeks now, beauty in a pot has been popping up everywhere Instagram, facebook, twitter, you name it, it's all there. Can you blame me for wanting to try it ?

Unfortunately for us, they were fully book. Not fated huh ? We ended up at Ma maison.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.