Japan pride.

August 25, 2015


So my dad came over today, but really late as compared to usual. You know what this meant ? It meant that I was starving.

Today's lunch venue - Osaka osho.

My dad had a ramen & cha-han set, whilst I had my usual nasu set.





After we were done, we drove back home. I have been wanting to stick the Japanese flag on my car, but I didn't trust myself with it, so I made my dad help me.


#Japanpride

As usual, I put on a movie for my dad. I honestly didn't know what to put on and I picked randomly.

Snakes on a plane.


As cheesy as the movie was, it was kind of good at the same time. If you want some cheesy-goodness, watch snakes on a plane ?

So my dad loves Korean bbq and he's been bugging me for it, so I'm sure you can guess what we had for dinner - Goki day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.