It's all about the car.

July 09, 2015


What a long day ! Here's why.

Started off the day by bidding farewell to the white knight.


This was then followed by the welcoming of the dark knight.


Next stop was Leong seng. I have ordered a new set of rims but had to wait a few more days. So they made me go down to change a replacement set for the time being.

After that was done, I drove over to nightz concepts to install lights. As I was told it would take a good few hours, I decided to go have breakfast/lunch/dinner. I went Hougang mall to have chicken claypot. Guess what ? It was awesome.



Then I went back to the workshop and waited for it to be done.

And finally, after hours of waiting, it was finally completed.




And this is what the bad boy looks light at night.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.