Canton paradise.

July 19, 2015
Here's the breakdown.


Salted egg yolk fish skin.

If you're a fan of salted egg yolk, you need to order this. This is to die for, but remember to eat it while it's still hot.



Shark's fin dumpling soup.

Okay, so this was just so-so. I was really looking forward to drinking this soup, but it has a little bit of this funky taste to it.


Chicken feet.

Ahhhhh, one of my favorite dishes at dim sum. It's pretty good here.



Siew mai.

Not a big fan of siew mais, but this was good.


Baked bbq pork buns.

Can't say that this is better than the one at Tim ho wan, but it wasn't bad at all. Still prefer the buns at Tim ho wan though.


Salted egg yolk buns.

This is one of my favorite dishes when it comes to dim sum and I must say the ones here are pretty good.


Rice rolls with scallops.

Another one of my favorites. Totally loved it.


Carrot cake.

So I really love carrot cake, but not this one. They sort of deep fry the carrot cake so it becomes crispy, whereas I prefer the soft mushy version of carrot cake.

Here's the address :

Canton Paradise
The Starvista
1 Vista Exchange Green
#B1-45/46
Singapore 138617

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.