Farewell sweetheart.

July 21, 2015


I never knew what love at first sight was, till I met you. You were the apple of my eye. You were problem free, apart from that one time that you decided to die on me, but was revived by this kind man and his wife who revived you long enough for me to make it to my dad's place and then to autobacs so that we could give you a knew lease of life. Thank you for these 3 wonderful years together.




One last hug before we part.



As I was feeling really sad and miserable, I wanted to have a good meal. I requested to go have the chicken claypot at Hougang to make myself feel better and guess what ? They had to close for one day and of all days, they chose the day I was down.

*&$(#&$(*#)*!^$&@#)(#$*

We had no choice but to make do with some tze char stall nearby. It wasn't very good to be honest, but here are visuals of it anyways.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.