Back to back.

July 15, 2015


So today was a really tight day.

Started off the day by dropping by J's magic to stick our back logo ( thinking that it would be a short 10 minutes wait ). Unfortunately, they told me that they'd need about 2 hours to stick them tape onto the logo. I then told them that I'd be back before they closed for the day. 

I then went over to my dad's place to pick him up before heading over to leong seng to get the vossen rims installed. YES, they're finally here !

Just check out how sexy they look.


Once we were done, we went to Eng's noodle house to have our lunch.




Again let me just say - BEST WANTON NOODLES EVER.

We went to catch Ju on after lunch. To me, the best one was still the first ever produce. Somehow we knew it was going to be bad, but we just felt like watching it anyway. I'm still sat here wondering when the next best horror movie is going to be released. Seriously the best ever horror movie has still got to be The ring.


So as soon as the movie was over, we rushed back to J's magic. 

Here's what the back of the car looks like now.


And a close up.


Sadly, as I've mentioned before, photos so do not do justice to my hard work.

With all that done, to sum up our day, we went to have my favorite chicken for dinner.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.