My father's day off.

November 11, 2014
My father came over just before lunchtime today and we headed over to Bugis+ as we had planned to watch a movie.

We just settled for McDonald's as the weather didn't look good. It looked like it was 7pm kind of bad.

So round 2 of ebi burger it was.


He then went to the bank by himself as it was pissing it down after we were done eating whilst I went up to Colosseum to wait for him.

My dad & I are huge fans of horror films, so I'm sure you have figured by now that 90% of the time when we go to watch films in the cinema, it is of a horror genre.


Unfortunately, it was rather disappointing. The shock factor was missing. Maybe my dad & I expect too much out of horror films. Iono.

We went back home and watched Battle : Los Angeles which he quite enjoyed, so I guess it made up for earlier.

So anyways, for dinner today, he suggested going to 2chefs. As were weren't all that hungry, we didn't order lots.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.