Tarou-chan goes out.

November 07, 2014
I have always wanted to bring Tarou-chan to the beach, but I just never got round to doing it. And for the first time today, Tarou-chan's paw's touched the sand at the beach at Sentosa. But unfortunately for us, within the first 5 minutes of sitting down, it started drizzling. We had no choice but to leave. Oh wells, there's always a next time isn't it ?

We then headed to a doggie cafe at Serangoon - Sun ray cafe.

But before we entered the cafe, I had to clean Tarou-chan's sick. Poor little baby gets car sick.

So anyways, it was a rather pleasant experience as I have never been to a doggy cafe before today. I really want to go when it's crowded and see what it's like with more dogs running around. There was only one other table when we arrived, who had 2 poodles whom immediately ran toward Tarou-chan the moment we set foot into the cafe. Poor Tarou-chan is a little bit anti social when it comes to meeting other friends, so he was terrified.

It took me a very long time to settle him down, although not fully, but it was calmer.


Hopefully he'll get used to it if I bring him out more often !

So anyways, here's what I had !




And Tarou-chan's lunch.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.