November babies.

November 26, 2014


Earlier in the afternoon, my dad dropped by as he was feeling a little lousy so I brought him to Liang court to have some comfort food.


And we camped at Starbucks for a little while after lunch. I could sense that he felt a little better after, which is a good thing !

As the evening approached, it started raining heavily and there was no way I could go out. Lucky for me, Shawn offered to take Pauline & myself into town. Thank you so much !

We were the first ones there and we realised that both Shawna & bao bao had no birthday presents and so we decided to hunt for them. Both their birthdays are actually the start of November, but they couldn't make it and today was the earliest date that we could all meet up, so yeah.

They arrived shortly after and we joined them at Kiseki.

I couldn't be bothered to take photos of the food today, but here's a photo of us at the dining table.


And here's more of us goofing around outside the restaurant.



And we went down to the lobby of Central to continue cam-whoring.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.