Watercress and pork rib soup.

October 17, 2014
Upon knowing that I would be staying home alone today, my awesome granny prepared an omelette and my favorite watercress with pork rib soup for me, for dinner, before going over to her friend's place for her mahjong session.

So when 6pm came, I went to heat up my food. To my horror, my eggs were infested with ants. I had no choice but to throw it away. And I already had my heart set on having some eggs so I decided to fry one. Problem ? Our frying pan's handle had broken recently and I was only left with a wok. My granny always stressed to me whilst having cooking lesson that the fire should be minimal ( which I did follow ), but my omelette came out pure black. And I now have a new phobia - Wok phobia ! Hahahahaha.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.