My dad's day off.

October 25, 2014
So I didn't get to see my father last week as he had to cover someone's else's shift as they took urgent leave.

It felt really awkward that his day off was a Saturday and partly annoying because it's packed everywhere !

He came over at lunch time as usual and requested for samurai burger, which I didn't mind because if there's one burger that I love from McDonald's, it has to be the samurai burger. We headed to the one at 'tea garden' as it was the nearest option. The only stupid thing, is that we have to make 2 u-turns just to get there. You know what sucked even more ? There wasn't anymore samurai burgers. It has now been changed to ebi burger. Both of us have never tried it, but we decided to today. And frankly speaking, it weren't too bad.


After lunch, we drove over to his house and he had to change the curtains in the living and dining hall. It was a little bit of a mission as they were the old school pin up hook curtains, but nonetheless, we got it done ! 

My dad then went on to wash my car - Lucky me ! 


 My handsome knight is sparkling clean ! ありがとうパパ!

We rushed over to Hai di lao and we thought we could avoid a queue, but we were oh so wrong. I always knew that the queue there was horrendous, but seeing as it was a Saturday today, we were told we had to wait for as least an hour and a half. Upon hearing that, we were turned off. My dad then suggested Tampopo as it has been eons since his last visit. 

Papa's dinner :



And here's my dinner :


Sadly, the high standards we once held for Tampopo has since then dropped. It was one of our favorite restaurants, but somehow today, we were displeased. I will try again in the near future and hopefully it was just a one off !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.