Dad's day off.

October 14, 2014
My dad was off today and so we brought my grand-mother to Mount Elizabeth for her check-up. We have now become smarter. Instead of parking at Mount Elizabeth which charges close to $10 per hour, we parked at Takashimaya. Besides, we needed to have lunch anyways.

For lunch today, we decided on Pepper lunch. Out of the few times that I have eaten from Pepper lunch, I only ever had the salmon and sweetcorn combination. And that wasn't about to change today.


Seeing as my grand-mother didn't call us after we were done, we just ended up strolling around the mall. I decided to call her as I realized that her check-up didn't normally take this long. And true enough, she went to Lucky plaza to do some shopping of her own. I asked her why didn't she call us when she was done and her reply to me was "I thought you were still eating". So anyways, we accompanied her to the shoe shop to see if there were any in her size that she could get. It is a nightmare to get shoes in her size ! Her feet are tiny ! But apparently, the shoe shop at Lucky plaza carry some in her size, so yeah. Hooray ! She did manage to get a pair of shiny court shoes today.

We headed back home and watched 2 movies.

First up was Taken 2. Seeing as my dad was so into the first one, I figured he'd be pleased with the second and he was ! When I told him that number 3 would be out next year, he was pretty excited ! 


I can't wait for Taken 3 !

He kept asking for a horror movie and the only other horror movie that I had apart from Paranormal activity was Mama. I didn't think he would rate it which was why I didn't recommend that to him, but apparently he found it not bad. 


It was time for dinner by the end of the movie. Talk about perfect timing ! We decided to go simple today and headed for the market at Redhill. 

We had a few mini dishes here and there to share. My father finally managed to try the satay beehoon as well today. Apparently he got the last plate !




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.