Looking for crabs.

October 22, 2014
Accompanied my grand-mother to the market today. There are 2 markets that are nearby,  one at Redhill and one at Commonwealth.

She requested going to the one at Commonwealth because I had a craving for crabs and she always gets her crabs from Sheng siong.

Before we went to the supermarket, we went to the wet market as she had wanted to get some pork ribs. We went to the first stall and I was traumatized from the display of the pig mask. Seriously, it was disgusting. Like, I really love my pork, but to see a display of a pig's face was not pleasant. And my granny had asked me to take a photo to show my mother, but I didn't. It was gross ! We ended up buying from another shop as that shop had ran out.

We headed back to the supermarket to get our remaining ingredients. We stocked up for the next week as well seeing as I drove out, carrying wouldn't be an issue. Well, carrying it from the car park to my house would be, but I have little mice on my arms so I think it'd help ! Hehe.

We ended up having one extra dish as my grand aunty bought bitter gourd and beef rendang.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.