May babies.

May 27, 2013
Today at work, we celebrated the May babies birthdays - Dan & Pauline.



 Happy birthday to the most awesome boss in the world and my aiai-chan ! 

So after having some cake, we went down to rocku to have Pauline's birthday dinner. It was a treat from both Fufu & Xiong Fu.

Here are some photos that we took before the piggy out started.




And here comes the food.





Okay, so I wouldn't really recommend going there, but then again it's probably just me and my fussiness, but I really didn't rate it. It wasn't to my liking. This would probably my first and last time dining there, unless I get a free meal, then I would consider. 

But for you interested parties, here's the address.

ROCKU
201 Victoria Street
Bugis+
#04-06
Singapore 188067

And here's a group picture to end the post.


Did you noticed the photo-bomber ?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.