My daily breakfast.

May 20, 2013
Recently, I've been getting fed by Hashimoto-san on a daily basis and this is what I got today !


After work had ended, I went out for dinner with Hashimoto-san as he will be going back to Japan within the next 2 months. Pretty sad huh ? I'll be losing another friend.

For today's dinner, he brought me to have ramen at tanjong pagar. It's called tori king.


I love ramen, but this just wasn't my cup of tea. In fact, I found it quite awkward that there was a chicken leg in my ramen, and never mind that there was a chicken leg in my ramen. When I finally got round to eating it, I barely had a mouth full and stopped eating as it was dry. I'm quite fussy with my meat you see. Please don't get me wrong though, most of you have probably tried it and like it, but it's just me and my weirdness with food. I did like the soup though. But I'm pretty certain I won't be craving for this anytime soon. ごちそうさまでした !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.